Linkbox med leksikalt og baggrund + historisk og nutidig debat
og links til anarkisme/anarkister, personer/historiske begivenheder på Modkraft.dk’s linksamlinger og Tidslinje.
(Modkraft.dk/Tidsskriftcentret, november 2011)
Links to biographical articles, historical background and contemporary debate. Incl. links anarchis persons and events in our collections and on the Timeline.
Den Store Danske
- Anarchism (1910). By Pjotr Kropotkin (online at Anarchist International Information Service)
- Alexander Berkman: Anarkismens ABC (pdf) (Hydra Bøger, 2010)
- Daniel Guérin: Anarchism: from theory to practice (1965/1976). Svensk udgave: Anarkismen: Från lära till handling (pdf) (Pan/Norstedts, 1970, 87 sider). Dansk udgave: Anarkismen - dens teorier og praksis (Borgen, 1979, 177 sider)
- Daniel Guerin (ed.): No God, No Masters: An Anthology of Anarchism (AK Press, 2005, 699 p.)
- Lucien van der Walt and Michael Schmidt: Black Flame: the revolutionary class politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism. Vol. 1 (AK Press, 2009)
Sites Tekst-arkiv har (udover meget andet) en del ældre og nyere anarkistiske tekster online på dansk.
Anarchism: The Unfinished Revolution
"A Bibliography of Books, Articles, Video/Audio and Internet Sites."
- A bibliographical guide to Anarchism in English (Website of James Herod, November 2000)
The Anarchist Library
"The scope of the Anarchist Library project is enormous. It will be a central website for all anarchist texts."
"An online research center on the history and theory of Anarchism."
Sorte Fane Blog
- Anarkistiske ressourcer
"Litteratur, lyd, billeder, film og links på dansk."
"Articles about anarchism, a political ideology based on mutual aid, solidarity and the abolition of the state."
"… fordi frihed og socialisme må gå hånd i hånd."
Marxists Internet Archive
- Marxism & Anarchism
"Resources on the theory and practice of anarchism and the unity and conflict between Marxists and Anarchists over the past 150 years."
- Library: Anarchism
With links to a lot of anarchists writers.
- Marx and Engels on Anarchism (1846-1894)
"Articles on anarchism, the struggle against Proudhon and the conflict with Bakunin."
- The conflict between Marx & Bakunin
- Portal: Anarchism
"Selected Anarchism-related content."
- Marxism and anarchism (2007)
"A list of reading to download, and some short notes."
Marxisme vs. Anarkisme (Sorte Fane blog, 17. oktober 2013) (Video, YouTube, ca. 40 min.). Møde den 10. oktober 2013 om forholdet imellem anarkisme og marxisme, med Jonas Foldager fra Marxistiske Studerende og Janus fra Libertære Socialister.
- The Anarchist FAQ: Appendix: Anarchism and Marxism. "This appendix exists to refute some of the many anti-anarchist diatribes produced by Marxists":
David McNally’s Socialism from below (1984) + Phil Mitchinson’s Marxism and direct action (4.5.2000) + Socialist Worker’s Marxism and Anarchism (16.9.2000)
See also The Anarchist FAQ: H.3 What are the myths of state socialism?
Anarchism: A Marxist Critique
By John Molyneux (Bookmarks, 2011, 83 p.; online at Scribd.com)
"[This booklet] argues that anarchists and Marxists share the same goal of an equal, classless society, but the crucial question any activist must answer is how we get to that world from this? Marxism, and not anarchicm can provide the tools for that transition."
On Marxism 2012, time: 1:19:25 hours.
- Socialism vs. Anarchism. By Daniel De Leon (Kansas, People’s Pocket Series, No.5, 1901)
"In his usual calm and logical manner De Leon traced the doctrine of ’physical force’, the so-called ’propaganda of the deed’, to its last conclusion, showing ... how diametrically opposite to these are the methods and tactics of the Socialist movement."
Blogging on Black Flame: the revolutionary class politics of anarchism and syndicalism
"Collating news, views and reviews of Lucien van der Walt and Michael Schmidt’s book, [Black Flame-http://www.akpress.org/blackflameak...] (AK Press, 2009). First of a two-volume set, the book re-examines anarchism’s democratic class politics, its vision of a decentralized planned economy, and its impact on popular struggles in five continents over the last 150 years."
See reviews etc.:
- The book online (pdf, 409 p.) (Riseup.net)
- Still fanning the flames: an interview with Michael Schmidt and Lucien van der Walt (Revolution by the book: AK Press Blog, October 15, 2009)
- All feathered up: a new defence of anarchism. By Martin Thomas (Solidarity, May 2011)
- Review by Wayne Price (Anarkismo.net, March 4, 2011)
- Contesting the revolutionary tradition. By Leo Zeilig (International Socialism, Issue 127, Summer, 2010)
- Review by Mandisi Majavu (Libcom.org, November 5, 2009)
See also the debate with Lucien van der Walt at International Socialism below.
- On Anarchism (Vol.2, No.16. November 2011)
"As Anarchist ideas become increasingly popular Eddie Cornock takes a detailed look at the ideology."
In Defence of Marxism
- Marxism and anarchism, Part One. By Alan Woods (5 January 2012) + Part 2 (10 January 2012)
"The present period is the most stormy and convulsive period in history ... Under these conditions, the ideas of libertarianism, anarchism, and socialism are all making a revival, as the youth and workers search for an explanation of the crisis and a road forward." Dansk forkortet udgave: Marxisme og anarkisme (Socialistisk Standpunkt, 24. maj 2013)
- Marxist and Anarchist theory. By Daniel Morley (31 March 2011)
"What distinguishes Marxism from Anarchism? Why two theories, by what are they distinguished from each other, what are their relative merits, and which of the two theories, or which combination of their ideas, is the best tool for fighting capitalism and the bourgeois state?"
- Marx versus Bakunin, Part 1-5 . By Alan Woods (17 February - 9 March 2010)
"It is fashionable to portray Marxism as the source of authoritarianism. This accusation is raised repeatedly by anarchists, reformists and all kinds of opportunists. Bakunin was one of the more famous exponents of such accusations. But the truth is concrete and the historical facts reveal that those same elements who raise a hue and cry about authoritarianism are themselves the worst bureaucrats and authoritarians ..."
- Anarchism, syndicalism and strategy: a reply to Lucien van der Walt. By Paul Blackledge (Issue 131, Summer 2011, p.189-206)
"Unfortunately, rather than debate the substantive issues raised by my original article, van der Walt has chosen to erect and reject a straw man version of Lenin (and Marx). While in this response I have had to deal with these distortions, I want in conclusion to return to the main strategic debates between anarchists and Marxists."
- Counterpower, participatory democracy, revolutionary defence: debating Black Flame, revolutionary anarchism and historical Marxism. By Lucien van der Walt (Issue 130, Autumn 2011, p.193-207)
"This article responds to criticisms of the broad anarchist tradition in International Socialism. I will discuss topics such as the use of sources, defending revolutions and freedom, the Spanish anarchists, anarchism and democracy, the historical role of Marxism, and the Russian Revolution."
See also Lucien van der Walt’s Detailed reply to International Socialism (7 April 2011)
- Feedback: Another side of anarchism. By Ian Birchall (Issue 127, Summer 2010, p.175-182)
"Paul Blackledge’s article is a most useful contribution ... Yet at times the article only tells half the story. In his introduction Paul promises us a historical framework for the debate. But though he refers effectively to the classic texts of Marxism, he often seems to lift those texts out of the concrete history in which they were originally produced."
- Marxism and anarchism. By Paul Blackledge (Issue 125, Winter 2010, p.131-159)
"In light of the new forms of libertarian politics that developed in the anti-capitalist movement, Paul Blackledge review the differences between Marxists and anarchists."
- The Anarchist argument. By Nigel Harris (Issue 54, January 1973). Review of Marx, Engels and Lenin, Anarchism and Anarcho-Syndicalism (Progress Publishers, 1972, 387 p.)
"... it is a valuable collection and well worth reading ... It is a must for those who want to understand the Left today and the recurrence of the same arguments all over again."
International Socialist Review
- Searching for the new, resurrecting the old. By Geoff Bailey (Issue 73, September-October 2010). Review of The Coming Insurrection by The Invisible Committee (2005). Dansk udgave: Den kommende opstand, af Den Usynlige Komité (After Hand, 2011, 121 sider), med følgeessays (pdf) af Mikkel Bolt og Jonas Bals. Se engelsk udgave online på Libcom.org.
"The dystopic world painted in The Coming Insurrection seems woefully out of touch in the era of mass credit card bankruptcies, financial collapse, and home foreclosures - in a time when the very perks of mass consumerism have become the sites of radicalization."
See also: The Coming Insurrection?, by Wayne Price (Anarkismo.net, November 15, 2010)
- Contemporary anarchism: An exchange (Issue 73, September-October 2010)
"Eric Kerl’s article, ’Contemporary Anarchism” (Issue 72, 2010), prompted several responses. Here the ISR reproduces one by regular ZNet contributor Tom Wetzel and another by Sebastian Lamb, a member of the New Socialist Group in Canada. Eric Kerl’s rejoinder follows."
- Contemporary anarchism. By Eric Kerl (Issue 72, July-August 2010)
"For the social movements of the past decade, the broad ideas of anarchism have defined the political landscape ... This article is an attempt to explore these new developments and seek common ground with the best aspects of today’s anarchism. Further, this article will analyze the shared assumptions of these disparate strains of anarchist thought and offer a Marxist critique of anarchism’s historical, as well as present, shortcomings."
- The tyranny of structurelessness. By Jo Freeman (Issue 19, July-August 2001)
"Jo Freeman was a founder of the first women’s liberation group in Chicago, in 1967. She is the author of several books and many articles, including ’The Politics of Women’s Liberation’ (iUniverse). The complete text is available on her site at JoFreeman.com. Se også dansk udgave: Strukturløshedens tyranni (Aktivist.nu)
- Anarchism: hov not to make a revolution (pdf). By Paul D’Amato (Issue 3, Winter 1997, p.47-53)
"This article will argue that anarchism is absolutely incapable of offering answers to the key questions it purports to address: how we explain the origins and character of exploitation and inequality in society and how we can end them."
- Marx, Bakunin, and the question of authoritarianism (December 2010)
"David Adam casts doubt on the traditional narrative regarding the question of authoritarianism in the Marx-Bakunin conflict."
- Social Anarchism or lifestyle Anarchism - an unbridgeable chasm. By Murray Bookchin (AK Press, 1995, 86 p.)
"Will anarchism remain a revolutionary social movement or become a chic boutique lifestyle subculture?"
- Anarchism vs. Marxism: A few notes on an old theme. By Ulli Diemer (Red Menace, Vol.2, No.2, Spring 1978)
"A piece taking on some misconceptions of Marxism commonly held by some anarchists."
- Marx and Anarchism (1957). By Rudolf Rocker (Albert Meltzer (ed.): The Poverty of Statism, Orkney, Cienfuegos Press, 1981)
"This essentially anarchist interpretation of the nature of the state, which seems so odd in the context of Marx’s later teachings, is clear proof of the anarchistic roots of his early socialist evolution."
Marxists Internet Archive
- Anarkism och marxism. Av Daniel Guérin (MIA/ Svenska arkivet)
"Publicerat 1976, enligt ett föredrag som hölls i New York den 6. november 1973."
- The myth of Anarchist ’Libertarianism’. Chapter 4, - i: Hal Draper: The Two Souls of Socialism (New Politics, Vol. 5, No.1, Winter 1966)
"One of the most thoroughgoing authoritarians in the history of radicalism is none other than the ’Father of Anarchism’."
- Anarchism and Socialism. By G.V. Plekhanov (Minneapolis, New Times Socialist Publishing, 1895)
"This little book of Plechanoff will assuredly convince the youngest even that under any circumstances Anarchism is, but another word for reaction ... Eleanor Marx Aveling."
- Socialism and Anarchism. By William Morris (Commonweal, May 5, 1889)
"If freedom from authority means the assertion of the advisability or possibility of an individual man doing what he pleases always and under all circumstances, this is an absolute negation of society, and makes Communism as the highest expression of society impossible."
- To take power or not?: Marxism versus anarchism (pdf) (Issue 3, Winter 2007, p.32-41)
"Some anarchists want a revolution to abolish the state overnight; others hope it will wither away if we turn our back on it. Carlene Wilson shows why they are both wrong."
By Eric Hobsbawm (London, 1973)
Section 2: Anarchist
- Chapter 7: Bolshevism and the Anarchists (p.67-83)
- Chapter 8: The Spanish background (p.84-96)
- Chapter 9: Reflections on Anarchism (p.97-108)
- Refusing to be ruled over. By Paul D’Amato (Issue 691, February 27, 2009)
"No one should begrudge anyone the lifestyle they choose, but all too often, personal revolt becomes a substitute for social and collective struggle for a better world."
See also Wayne Price: Response to a Trotskyist (ISO) criticism of anarchism (Anarkismo.net, March 26, 2009)
The Struggle Site
- Noam Chomsky on Anarchism, Marxism ... (Red & Black Revolution, No.2, May 1995)
"Chomsky gives his views on anarchism and marxism, and the prospects for socialism now. The interview was conducted in May 1995 by Kevin Doyle."
Se også dansk udgave: Anarkisme, marxisme og håb for fremtiden (Kommune A, Libertært Socialistisk Forlag, 1998, 12 sider; online på Scribd.com) + Chomsky-video: Da Chomsky besøgte Motmakt … (Libertære Socialister, 29.9.2011)
- Anarchism and Marxism (Workers Solidarity, No.38, 1993)
"In this article Conor McLoughlin examines and compares the two to see do they, in fact, have anything in common."
- Marxism versus Anarchism: The philosophical roots of the Marx-Bakunin conflict (pdf). By Ann Robertson (2009, 26 p.)
"This extensively annotated pamphlet will give the reader a grounded footing in the divergence between two revolutionary schools of thought. This divergence has played out over and over again in key historical episodes throughout the 19th and 20th centuries and into the present."
- Anarchism, Marxism, and polemic (Solidarity, 3/196, 9 March 2011)
"Martin Thomas’s article Working-class struggle and anarchism (Solidarity, 3/195, 2 March 2011), has prompted a long debate on our website. We print excerpts from two contributions and a reply to the debate by Martin Thomas."
See also Iain McKay: Marxism and Anarchism (Anarchist Writers, 7/14/2011)
- Anarchism: Or the revolutionary movement of the twenty-first century. By David Graeber (ZNet, January 06, 2004)
"Schools of anarchism, in contrast [to Marxism], almost invariably emerge from some kind of organizational principle or form of practice ... where Marxism has produced brilliant theories of praxis, it’s mostly been anarchists who have been working on the praxis itself."
- Anarchism Debates
"Michael Albert did a ZNet Commentary titled Anarchism. There was much response, some from folks dissenting from the views presented. Albert added another piece to the mix, Anarchism=Zerzan? Interactions about these pieces occurred in various venues."
- Howard Zinn on Anarchism and Marxism (29/01/2010, 5:49 min.)
"Howard Zinn answers interviewer Sasha Lilley’s questions about a synthesis of anarchism and Marxism, the Paris Commune, and social change."
Bakunin, Mikhail (Tidslinjen 30.5.1814)
Berkman, Alexander (Tidslinjen 21.11.1870)
Chomsky, Noam (Personliste)
Godwin, William (Tidslinjen 3.3.1756)
Goldman, Emma (Personliste)
Guérin, Daniel (Personliste)
Haymarket -opstanden (Tidslinjen 4.5.1886)
Ipsen, Jean Jacques (Tidslinjen 6.1.1857)
Jæger, Hans (Tidslinjen 2.9.1854)
Kronstadt 1921 (Linkbox)
Makhno, Nestor (Tidslinjen 25.6.1934)
Mühsam, Erich (Tidslinjen 6.4.1878)
Petersen, Carl Heinrich (Personliste)
Proudhon, Pierre-Joseph (Tidslinjen 15.1.1809)
Rasmussen, Sophus (Tidslinjen 7.6.1874)
Sacco, Nicola og Bartolomeo Vanzetti (Tidslinjen 23.8.1927)
Serge, Victor (Personliste)
Souchy, Augustin (Tidslinjen 1.1.1984)
Tolstoj, Lev (Tidslinjen 9.9.1828)
Traven, B. (Tidslinjen 5.3.1890)
Wilde, Oscar (Tidslinjen 16.10.1854)
Zapata, Emiliano (Linkbox)
Anarkisme mv. (Resursesites)
Antikapitalistisk bevægelse (Emneindex)
Antonio Negri og "Imperiet" (Emneliste)
Parecon - debat om en socialistisk økonomi (Emneliste)
Kritisk Debat (15. oktober 2012)
Med artikler om bl.a. SF, fagbevægelsen, økonomi, USA, Kina, Grækenland + debat.
International Socialism (nr.136, efterår 2012)
Med artikler om bl.a. Obama og USA, demokrati-begrebet, om den politiske teoretiker John Holloway, ’Chavs’ og klasser, Keynes og marxistisk kriseanalyse, Grækenland og Syriza + boganmeldelser.
Irish Marxist Review (nr.3, 2012)
Med artikler om bl.a. krisen i Eurozonen, Keynesianisme og krisen, forsvar for leninismen, myter og realiteter om den svenske velfærdsstat + om den franske filosof Alan Badiou.
Logos: a journal of modern society & culture
- Vol.11, No.4: Special Election issue: What is at stake in the 2012 Election?
- Vol.11, No.2-3: Med artikler om bl.a. Egypten, den arabiske revolution, George Orwell, Ruth Fischer + boganmeldelser.
Jump Cut: a review of contemporay media (nr.54, efterår 2012)
Med temaer om bl.a.: Asian + Latin America media; Themes in Hollywood: Race/ethnicity, The Mideast, History; Documentary; Experimental and new media + Critical analyses: The rape-revenge film: biocultural implications.
Radical America (1967-1987)
"A digital edition of Radical America, a product of the campus-based New Left of the late 1960s, specifically the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), but the magazine long outlived its seedbed." Se om tidsskriftets historie + online-udgaver af de enkelte numre.
Marxism and Revolution Today
Video recordings of the weekend school held by International Socialism on 22 and 23 September 2012.
Debates about The Arab revolutions, Eastern Europe 1989 and the ’colour revolutions’ 2003-05, South Africa, Latin America, Contemporary problems of revolutionary politics.
Links med socialistiske konferenceoplæg, nye marxistiske bøger og en marxistisk økonomisk blogger.
Radical economic theories of the current economic crisis (pdf, 23 sider)
Union of Radical Political Economics, sommerkonference 2012.
Med bidrag fra Steve Keen, Andrew Kliman, David M. Kotz, Arthur MacEwan, Fred Moseley, Thomas I. Palley, Jack Rasmus, Michael Roberts, Anwar Shaikh og Richard Wolff.
Marxist books on the global financial crisis and capitalism
Linkbox med et udvalg af nyere marxistiske bøger på engelsk. Med anmeldelser, debat og interviews - og nye bøger tilføjet af Mick Brooks, Guglielmo Carchedi, Gerard Duménil, Andrew Kliman og Paul Mattick, jr. + årbogen Socialist Register 2012.
Michael Robert - blogging from a Marxist economist
"First-rate Marxist political economy, deployed for both analysis and polemic, lucidly explained and supported by illuminating graphs and tables."
Basen er delvis nede p.t.
28. februar | Hvad indebærer begrebet om en mangfoldighed af taktikker for Occupy Wall Street? Således spørger Nathan Schneider, der selv er med i bevægelsen, i den nye bog »Vi er de 99%«.
19. februar | Den meget omtalte og roste spillefilmsdebut fra Mads Mathiesen gør det nemt for publikum. Læs her hvorfor en af QueerKrafts anmeldere blev blød i knæene og nu ønsker sig en (...)
27. februar | Direktøren i det norske Finansnæringens Arbeidsgiverforening mener, at kønskvoter er det bedste, der er sket for Norges globale konkurrencedygtighed.
27. februar | Mens vi udfordres af februarkulden, har løbere sat hinanden i stævne nær Tindouf i Algeriet. Deres udfordring er varmen og 42,195 kilometers løb gennem ørkenen.
29. februar | 10:40
28. februar | 09:23
27. februar | 17:01
27. februar | 08:52
27. februar | 01:22
26.februar | 11:57
Billeder fra demoen mod ACTA lørdag d. 25/2-2012
Lavet af Filip S - http://lilit.dk
26. februar | Af Knud Vilby
Nu får vi masser af reformer, men kommer de sociale reformer til at hænge sammen?
Josef Stalin fødes i Kaukasus. Han nåede at få mindst 11 millioner menneskeliv på samvittigheden
Pan Am flyet 103 eksploderer over Lockerbie i Skotland. Alle 270 ombordværende dræbes
Tor Nørretranders. Videnskabsjournalist i bogen »Det generøse menneske«, 2002.