- Thomas Schødt Rasmussen: Hvad stikker David Greenglass? (3. januar 2002)
"Rosenberg-sagen er stadig speget efter alle disse år."
The Literature & Culture of the American 1950s
- Michael Meeropol Statement on Ethel and Julius Rosenberg (25 July 1995)
"By Robert and Michael Meeropol, sons of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, as an initial reaction to the release by the National Security Agency of the ’Venona’ documents purporting to prove that their parents were indeed - Soviet spies."
- Silja J.A. Talvi: Son of the Rosenbergs (June 18, 2003)
"Fifty years after the most politicized execution of the 20th century, Robert Meeropol carries the torch of dissent. And 2003, he says, is looking more like 1953 every day."
- Robert Meeropol: "What we need to do is speak out" (June 20, 2003)
"The son of the Rosenbergs reflects on the tenor of the times 50 years after his parents’ execution."
HBO Documentary Films
- Heir to an execution (2004)
"This deeply personal feature-length documentary chronicles filmmaker Ivy Meeropol’s journey to come to terms with the lives and deaths of her grandparents, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were executed as traitors in 1953 after being accused of relaying the secret of the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union."
International Socialist Review
- Elizabeth Schulte: The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg (Issue 29, May–June 2003)
"Over the last decade, in an effort to rehabilitate the McCarthyite era and prove the guilt of the Rosenbergs, right-wing academics and ’spy experts’ - such as historians John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr - have made much of the Venona Project transcripts released by the CIA in 1995."
- Is there anything more to say about the Rosenberg case? By Staughton Lynd (Vol.62, No.9, February 2011)
"In their book, Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America, John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr assert that Julius Rosenberg was one of an estimated 349 Americans who had a covert relationship with Soviet intelligence agencies."
See also Correspondence: Not naming names: Julius Rosenberg’s decidedly political decision. By Michael Meeropol (Vol.62, Issue 11, April 2011).
The New York Times
- Michael and Robert Meeropol: Exonerate our mother (August 10, 2015)
"The newly released 46-page transcript [from grand jury] — along with previously released testimony and other records — demonstrates conclusively that our mother was prosecuted primarily for refusing to turn on our father."
Socialist Worker [US]
- Robert Meeropol: Strange convergence (April 9, 2015). " ... here from his blog about what would have been his mother’s and singer Billie Holiday’s 100th birthday." With link to video with Robert Meeropol about the song ’Strange Fruit’."
- Robert Meeropol: The final week of my parents’ lives (June 24, 2009)
"This year, in the days leading up to the anniversary of his parents’ death on June 19, Robert wrote this diary, remembering what happened each day 56 years ago."
- Elizabeth Schulte: Executed to send a message (September 30, 2008)
"New attention on the case of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, executed as so-called ’atomic spies’, underlines the government’s cruel abuses of power."
- Elizabeth Schulte: The execution of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg (June 20, 2003)
"It is 50 years since the execution of the Rosenbergs - a cold-blooded murder committed by the U.S. government in the name of the Cold War fight against communism."
The Unrepentant Marxist
- Louis Proyect: Atom spies (September 12, 2008)
"Imagine how painful it is to hear now that this skunk [Ronald Radosh] was more right than the Schneirs. After reviewing the Venona documents that became available after the collapse of the USSR, the Schneirs acknowledged that Julius Rosenberg was guilty but that his wife was not."
World Socialist Web Site
- Fred Mazelis: David Greenglass, star witness against the Rosenbergs, dies at 92 (16 October 2014)
"David Greenglass, the last surviving major figure from the notorious espionage case that led to the executions of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg in 1953, has died at the age of 92."
- Fred Mazelis: The WSWS speaks to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg’s son: An interview with Robert Meeropol (15 June 2013)
"Robert Meeropol is the younger son of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, the couple executed by the US government in June 1953 on trumped-up charges of atomic espionage."
- Peter Daniels and Bill Vann: 50 years since the execution of the Rosenbergs (19 June 2003)
"How did the Rosenbergs become the targets for a vindictive legal lynching? To understand their fate one must review the political beliefs that inspired their activities."
- The Rosenberg Trial 1951
NOVA Online: Secrets, Lies, and Atomic Spies (PBS)
"The National Security Agency called a press conference in July 1995 to announce the release of forty-nine intercepts, dubbed the Venona papers, that dealt with the case of the Rosenbergs ..."
- Peter Tyson: Read Venona Intercepts
"The four Venona cables presented here provide striking evidence of the covert activities of several atomic-era spies, ..."
- Venona Intercepts: The September 21, 1944 cable: The Rosenbergs and the Greenglasses
Rosenberg Fund for Children (RFC)
"The RFC was founded by Robert Meeropol, who was orphaned at age six when his parents, Ethel & Julius Rosenberg, were executed at the height of the McCarthy Era."
With documents about The Rosenberg Case
Gaia: tidsskrift for international solidaritet (nr.81, forår 2017, 31 s.). Kvartalstidsskrift online med artikler om Trump og nyliberalismen, Etiopien, Cuba, Filippinerne, Israel og Columbia.
Against the Current (Issue 188, May-June 2017). Amerikansk socialistisk tidsskrift online med artikler bl.a. om Trumps politik, Latinamerikas højredrejning, Den Russiske Revolution og arbejderdemokrati + mange boganmeldelser.
Kritisk Debat (17. april 2017). Online med 16 artikler, bl.a. om Socialdemokraterne og højrepopulismen, Latinamerika, Frankrig, Indien, samt en længere artikel af Göran Therborn om ulighedens dynamik (fra New Left Review).
International Socialism (Issue 154, Spring 2017, 223 p.). Britisk kvartalstidsskrift online med artikler bl.a om Donald Trump og den neoliberalistiske verdensorden, antisemitisme og højrefløjen, den russiske revolution og Lenins April-teser, klasseanalyse, Frantz Fanon, Engels og menneskets forhistorie + boganmeldelser.
Nyeste links på Modkraft Biblioteket
Nogle af de nyeste links tilføjet på Tidslinjen og linksamlinger på Modkraft Bibliotekets sider.
Links med en marxistisk økonomisk blogger, nyere marxistiske bøger og socialistiske konferenceoplæg.
Michael Robert - blogging from a Marxist economist
"First-rate Marxist political economy, deployed for both analysis and polemic, lucidly explained and supported by illuminating graphs and tables."
Marxist books on the global financial crisis and capitalism
Linkbox med et udvalg af nyere marxistiske bøger på engelsk. Med anmeldelser, debat og interviews - og nye bøger (2016) af Michael Roberts og Anwar Shaikh.
Radical economic theories of the current economic crisis (pdf, 23 sider)
Union of Radical Political Economics, sommerkonference 2012.
Med bidrag fra Steve Keen, Andrew Kliman, David M. Kotz, Arthur MacEwan, Fred Moseley, Thomas I. Palley, Jack Rasmus, Michael Roberts, Anwar Shaikh og Richard Wolff.
28. februar | Hvad indebærer begrebet om en mangfoldighed af taktikker for Occupy Wall Street? Således spørger Nathan Schneider, der selv er med i bevægelsen, i den nye bog »Vi er de 99%«.
19. februar | Den meget omtalte og roste spillefilmsdebut fra Mads Mathiesen gør det nemt for publikum. Læs her hvorfor en af QueerKrafts anmeldere blev blød i knæene og nu ønsker sig en (...)
27. februar | Direktøren i det norske Finansnæringens Arbeidsgiverforening mener, at kønskvoter er det bedste, der er sket for Norges globale konkurrencedygtighed.
27. februar | Mens vi udfordres af februarkulden, har løbere sat hinanden i stævne nær Tindouf i Algeriet. Deres udfordring er varmen og 42,195 kilometers løb gennem ørkenen.
29. februar | 10:40
28. februar | 09:23
27. februar | 17:01
27. februar | 08:52
27. februar | 01:22
26.februar | 11:57
Billeder fra demoen mod ACTA lørdag d. 25/2-2012
Lavet af Filip S - http://lilit.dk
26. februar | Af Knud Vilby
Nu får vi masser af reformer, men kommer de sociale reformer til at hænge sammen?
Björn Nörgaard. Deadline 2. sektion 14.9.03.