- Thomas Schødt Rasmussen: Hvad stikker David Greenglass? (3. januar 2002)
"Rosenberg-sagen er stadig speget efter alle disse år."
The Literature & Culture of the American 1950s
- Michael Meeropol Statement on Ethel and Julius Rosenberg (25 July 1995)
"By Robert and Michael Meeropol, sons of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, as an initial reaction to the release by the National Security Agency of the ’Venona’ documents purporting to prove that their parents were indeed - Soviet spies."
- Silja J.A. Talvi: Son of the Rosenbergs (June 18, 2003)
"Fifty years after the most politicized execution of the 20th century, Robert Meeropol carries the torch of dissent. And 2003, he says, is looking more like 1953 every day."
- Robert Meeropol: "What we need to do is speak out" (June 20, 2003)
"The son of the Rosenbergs reflects on the tenor of the times 50 years after his parents’ execution."
HBO Documentary Films
- Heir to an execution (2004)
"This deeply personal feature-length documentary chronicles filmmaker Ivy Meeropol’s journey to come to terms with the lives and deaths of her grandparents, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were executed as traitors in 1953 after being accused of relaying the secret of the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union."
International Socialist Review
- Elizabeth Schulte: The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg (Issue 29, May–June 2003)
"Over the last decade, in an effort to rehabilitate the McCarthyite era and prove the guilt of the Rosenbergs, right-wing academics and ’spy experts’ - such as historians John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr - have made much of the Venona Project transcripts released by the CIA in 1995."
- Is there anything more to say about the Rosenberg case? By Staughton Lynd (Vol.62, No.9, February 2011)
"In their book, Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America, John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr assert that Julius Rosenberg was one of an estimated 349 Americans who had a covert relationship with Soviet intelligence agencies."
See also Correspondence: Not naming names: Julius Rosenberg’s decidedly political decision. By Michael Meeropol (Vol.62, Issue 11, April 2011).
The New York Times
- Michael and Robert Meeropol: Exonerate our mother (August 10, 2015)
"The newly released 46-page transcript [from grand jury] — along with previously released testimony and other records — demonstrates conclusively that our mother was prosecuted primarily for refusing to turn on our father."
Socialist Worker [US]
- Robert Meeropol: Strange convergence (April 9, 2015). " ... here from his blog about what would have been his mother’s and singer Billie Holiday’s 100th birthday." With link to video with Robert Meeropol about the song ’Strange Fruit’."
- Robert Meeropol: The final week of my parents’ lives (June 24, 2009)
"This year, in the days leading up to the anniversary of his parents’ death on June 19, Robert wrote this diary, remembering what happened each day 56 years ago."
- Elizabeth Schulte: Executed to send a message (September 30, 2008)
"New attention on the case of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, executed as so-called ’atomic spies’, underlines the government’s cruel abuses of power."
- Elizabeth Schulte: The execution of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg (June 20, 2003)
"It is 50 years since the execution of the Rosenbergs - a cold-blooded murder committed by the U.S. government in the name of the Cold War fight against communism."
The Unrepentant Marxist
- Louis Proyect: Atom spies (September 12, 2008)
"Imagine how painful it is to hear now that this skunk [Ronald Radosh] was more right than the Schneirs. After reviewing the Venona documents that became available after the collapse of the USSR, the Schneirs acknowledged that Julius Rosenberg was guilty but that his wife was not."
World Socialist Web Site
- Fred Mazelis: David Greenglass, star witness against the Rosenbergs, dies at 92 (16 October 2014)
"David Greenglass, the last surviving major figure from the notorious espionage case that led to the executions of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg in 1953, has died at the age of 92."
- Fred Mazelis: The WSWS speaks to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg’s son: An interview with Robert Meeropol (15 June 2013)
"Robert Meeropol is the younger son of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, the couple executed by the US government in June 1953 on trumped-up charges of atomic espionage."
- Peter Daniels and Bill Vann: 50 years since the execution of the Rosenbergs (19 June 2003)
"How did the Rosenbergs become the targets for a vindictive legal lynching? To understand their fate one must review the political beliefs that inspired their activities."
- The Rosenberg Trial 1951
NOVA Online: Secrets, Lies, and Atomic Spies (PBS)
"The National Security Agency called a press conference in July 1995 to announce the release of forty-nine intercepts, dubbed the Venona papers, that dealt with the case of the Rosenbergs ..."
- Peter Tyson: Read Venona Intercepts
"The four Venona cables presented here provide striking evidence of the covert activities of several atomic-era spies, ..."
- Venona Intercepts: The September 21, 1944 cable: The Rosenbergs and the Greenglasses
Rosenberg Fund for Children (RFC)
"The RFC was founded by Robert Meeropol, who was orphaned at age six when his parents, Ethel & Julius Rosenberg, were executed at the height of the McCarthy Era."
With documents about The Rosenberg Case
Kritisk Debat (15. oktober 2012)
Med artikler om bl.a. SF, fagbevægelsen, økonomi, USA, Kina, Grækenland + debat.
International Socialism (nr.136, efterår 2012)
Med artikler om bl.a. Obama og USA, demokrati-begrebet, om den politiske teoretiker John Holloway, ’Chavs’ og klasser, Keynes og marxistisk kriseanalyse, Grækenland og Syriza + boganmeldelser.
Irish Marxist Review (nr.3, 2012)
Med artikler om bl.a. krisen i Eurozonen, Keynesianisme og krisen, forsvar for leninismen, myter og realiteter om den svenske velfærdsstat + om den franske filosof Alan Badiou.
Logos: a journal of modern society & culture
- Vol.11, No.4: Special Election issue: What is at stake in the 2012 Election?
- Vol.11, No.2-3: Med artikler om bl.a. Egypten, den arabiske revolution, George Orwell, Ruth Fischer + boganmeldelser.
Jump Cut: a review of contemporay media (nr.54, efterår 2012)
Med temaer om bl.a.: Asian + Latin America media; Themes in Hollywood: Race/ethnicity, The Mideast, History; Documentary; Experimental and new media + Critical analyses: The rape-revenge film: biocultural implications.
Radical America (1967-1987)
"A digital edition of Radical America, a product of the campus-based New Left of the late 1960s, specifically the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), but the magazine long outlived its seedbed." Se om tidsskriftets historie + online-udgaver af de enkelte numre.
Marxism and Revolution Today
Video recordings of the weekend school held by International Socialism on 22 and 23 September 2012.
Debates about The Arab revolutions, Eastern Europe 1989 and the ’colour revolutions’ 2003-05, South Africa, Latin America, Contemporary problems of revolutionary politics.
Links med socialistiske konferenceoplæg, nye marxistiske bøger og en marxistisk økonomisk blogger.
Radical economic theories of the current economic crisis (pdf, 23 sider)
Union of Radical Political Economics, sommerkonference 2012.
Med bidrag fra Steve Keen, Andrew Kliman, David M. Kotz, Arthur MacEwan, Fred Moseley, Thomas I. Palley, Jack Rasmus, Michael Roberts, Anwar Shaikh og Richard Wolff.
Marxist books on the global financial crisis and capitalism
Linkbox med et udvalg af nyere marxistiske bøger på engelsk. Med anmeldelser, debat og interviews - og nye bøger tilføjet af Mick Brooks, Guglielmo Carchedi, Gerard Duménil, Andrew Kliman og Paul Mattick, jr. + årbogen Socialist Register 2012.
Michael Robert - blogging from a Marxist economist
"First-rate Marxist political economy, deployed for both analysis and polemic, lucidly explained and supported by illuminating graphs and tables."
Basen er delvis nede p.t.
28. februar | Hvad indebærer begrebet om en mangfoldighed af taktikker for Occupy Wall Street? Således spørger Nathan Schneider, der selv er med i bevægelsen, i den nye bog »Vi er de 99%«.
19. februar | Den meget omtalte og roste spillefilmsdebut fra Mads Mathiesen gør det nemt for publikum. Læs her hvorfor en af QueerKrafts anmeldere blev blød i knæene og nu ønsker sig en (...)
27. februar | Direktøren i det norske Finansnæringens Arbeidsgiverforening mener, at kønskvoter er det bedste, der er sket for Norges globale konkurrencedygtighed.
27. februar | Mens vi udfordres af februarkulden, har løbere sat hinanden i stævne nær Tindouf i Algeriet. Deres udfordring er varmen og 42,195 kilometers løb gennem ørkenen.
29. februar | 10:40
28. februar | 09:23
27. februar | 17:01
27. februar | 08:52
27. februar | 01:22
26.februar | 11:57
Billeder fra demoen mod ACTA lørdag d. 25/2-2012
Lavet af Filip S - http://lilit.dk
26. februar | Af Knud Vilby
Nu får vi masser af reformer, men kommer de sociale reformer til at hænge sammen?
Hanns Eisler. Tysk komponist (1898–1962). Forslag til replik i Charles Chaplins film »Monsieur Verdoux«